So today I got my new server and I'm gonna post it tomorrow and the page you're currently in is being hosted from a tiny and minimal as hell Debian 11 virtual machine with only 16GB of storage and 1GB of ram. My plan for memory was actually only 512Mb but for some reasons setting up Jekyll needed compiling some packages and 512 wasn't enough for them to compile. They just spammed me out segmentation and unkown instruction errors and when I saw the resource usage I saw memory was filled up and ot just memory, even the swap space was filled up. But in the end I got it up and running.
This was just a micro post about it and right now I'm writing up the actual post.
Batuhan Yılmaz - 05.05.2023 - 14/100